- What is behavior?
- What is Criminal Investigative Analysis and how it can help an investigator?
- Four phases of sexual assault
- Components of thinking behaviorally
- Sources of information for Criminal Investigative Analysis
- Offender motivation vs Behavior M.O. and behavior
- Categories of offender behavior
- Why offender attitudes may change during a sexual assault and what those behavioral changes mean
- The sexually violent offender and their behavior Pornography and the sexual offender
- The ritualistic offender vs the Impulsive offender
- The ritualistic offender and Fantasy Signatures and their behavioral components
- The sex offender vs racial and cultural components
- Sex offenders and elderly rape
- Four Typologies
- Why men rape?
- Sexual dysfunctions common to Sexual offenders
- Typologies vs style of attack Typologies vs purpose of attack
- Typologies vs offender behavior
- Typologies vs victim profiles
- Organized vs unorganized offenders
- Gang rape and offender typology
- Typologies vs violence
- What is fantasy Categories of fantasy?
- Criminal sexuality and fantasy
- Fantasy and the sexual predator
- Relevance of fantasy Fantasy vs reality
- Fantasy and sex crimes
- Fantasy and MO
- Fantasy and pornography
- The paraphilia and fantasy
- Rape Trauma and the victim
- Post assault victim behavior
- Post assault victim disorders
- Victim risk levels vs Offender Typologies
- The victim behavior oriented interview
- Was the victim targeted and its relevance?
- Male victims
- What is stalking Stalking behavioral typologies?
- Offender behavior and commonalities
- The stalking cycle
- Secondary victims
- Stalker profiles and behavioral characteristics
- Stalking and fantasy
- Victim behavior
- What are nuisance calls?
- Types of nuisance calls
- Relevance of nuisance calls to the sex offender
- Relevance of nuisance calls to the investigator
Interviewing The Sex Offender
- Sex offender behavioral typology vs interview Interview preparation
- What to know Where to get the most important information?
- The victim behavioral interview
- What to tell and not tell the offender
- Build on offender’s behavioral themes during the interview
- What is a child molester?
- Child molester vs pedophile
- Offender profile
- Pedophile typology
- Child molester typologies
- Child molester profiles
- Non-familial abductions
- Stranger vs familial abductions
- Child molester grooming
- What is grooming?
- Grooming behavior
- Shame vs blame
- Child molester behavioral warning signs
- Female sex offender behavioral typologies
- Female sex offender behavioral commonalities
- Female sex offender and violence
- Female sex offender and their motivation
- Female sex offender and psychological disorders
- Female sex offender and paraphilia
- Female sex offender and their victims
- Female sex offender vs child female abuse victims
Juvenile Sex Offenders
- Categories of juvenile offenders
- Typologies of Juvenile offenders
- Juvenile offenders and their sex offences
- Juvenile offenders and violence
- Juvenile offenders and their victims
- Juvenile offenders and child molesters
- Juvenile offenders vs Adult sex offenders Juvenile offenders and their victims
- What date rape is
- Types of date rape
- Stages of date rape
- Typologies of date rape
- Warning signs and symptoms of date rape
- The drugs of date rape
- Who can be a victim of date rape?
- Offenders who commit date rape
- Victim commonalities
- Victim Offender relationship
- Offender behavior
- Offender profile
- Offender M.O.
- Investigative difficulties of date rape