- Courses run from a Monday to Friday, 0830 hrs to 16:30 hrs.
Tuition and Registration Information
- Tuition is $500 per student for the one-week program.
- Tuition also includes a bound copy of the training manual “Understanding Sexual Offender Behavior” which includes hundreds of pages of handouts and articles of interest for further reading by the student.
- Tuition includes a certificate of graduation, which is presented to the student upon completion of the course.
- To register for the course, please contact Dave Worrell and request the application form. Dave can be contacted through this web site, or 902-414-1148, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations must be requested no later than July 30 ,2016 for a full refund.
- In the unlikely event the course is cancelled, WCI liability shall be limited solely to the refund on the tuition.
- This course is being held at the Nova Scotia Community College - Truro Campus, 36 Arthur Street Truro, Nova Scotia
- Holiday Inn 437 Prince Street, Truro ( Discounted rate $112.00 per night 1 or 2 occupancy for course participants) and is walking distance to the Course location.
- Accommodation cost and booking are the responsibility of the attending participant / agency.